We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you sick of all those spam comments on your Instagram posts? Comments like “Want more followers”, “Check out my profile” etc… There’s a way to hide those comments on your Instagram posts! Here’s how to do it:
Hide spam comments on your Instagram account
- Log in to your Instagram account on your phone
- Click on the ‘person’ icon at the bottom right
- Click on the gear icon at the top right
- Scroll down until you see ‘Comments’. Click on it.
- Toggle the button to ‘blue’ where it says “Default keywords. Hide Inappropriate Comments”.
- Add custom keywords you’d like to hide in the comments on your Instagram pictures. Examples can be “get more followers” or “look at my profile”. You can add them without the ” ” and you need to use a comma between the different (sets of) keywords.
I’d like to thank Sophie Whiffen for sharing this tip with me and allowing me to share it with you. Sophie’s website can be found here.