We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
ConvertPlayer is really amazing! Now I’m not quick to say that about anything, but this new thing is truly really cool. It allows you to convert people that view your videos into subscribers to your email list.
Things you can do with ConvertPlayer:
- Pause your video, show people an opt-in, and only when they sign-up for your email list they’ll be able to see the rest of your video. If you want to, you can add a ‘skip’ option so they can continue watching without signing up.
- Show an opt-in right at the beginning of your video: only after opt-in people can see the video.
- Show an opt-in for more information at the end of your video.
- Show the opt-ins ‘over’ the video or below the video.
- Add calls-to-action to the start or end of the video (eg a link to purchase something) or to somewhere in the middle of your video.
- Add a call to share on Facebook.
ConvertPlayer is still rather new, and they’re adding new features all the time. And it’s already super impressive now!
How to get started with ConvertPlayer:
- Go here and choose your preferred plan (aff link). I have the basic plan, which is now available for $8/month.
- CLICK HERE for my video in which I explain the ConvertPlayer back-end, how to set up your first video in ConvertPlayer, how to add an email opt-in (with ConvertKit), how to add a call to action, and how to add the Facebook Share option.