This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may get a small monetary reward if you sign up for a programme using my links, at no extra cost to you. I appreciate it if you'd use my links if you decide to sign up. Thank you!
Over the last couple of days ConvertKit has launched some really cool new features! It’s now possible to track your list growth over time, there’s a more natural integration between LeadPages and ConvertKit and there are more custom field options when writing a broadcast email or sequence. I’ll discuss each in more detail below.
1. Track List Growth Over Time
Previously the bar chart you saw when logging into your ConvertKit account only showed your list growth of the last 30 days. It’s now possible to select the time period for which you’d like to see your list growth. You can choose to see the last 30 days (as it was before), the last 3 months, the last 6 months, or all time (since the beginning of your account). You can find this dropdown at the right top of your bar chart:
2. Improved Integration with LeadPages
For the Standard Builder in LeadPages the process to integrate ConvertKit with LeadPages no longer requires HTML code, yeeey! Integrating CK and LP now goes as follows:
- Login to LeadPages and click on your name at the top right of the screen. Select “Integrations” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the ConvertKit logo and click on it.
- In a new tab, open ConvertKit and login.
- In ConvertKit, click on “Account”. You should now see your API key there. Copy it.
- Go back to LeadPages, and paste the API code in the field that requires the code. Click the blue “Connect” button at the bottom right.
- You should now see “ConvertKit is connected.”
- Click LeadPages at the top, then “Create New Page” and then “Standard”.
- Choose a template and click “Use Template”.
- Click on one of the action buttons on the page, such as “Send Me The E-book” to open the “LeadBox”.
- You should now see a sidebar on the left that says “Integration Settings”
- Under “Integrate form with” select “ConvertKit” from the dropdown menu.
- Under “Using” you select the ConvertKit Form you’d like to connect to this LeadPage. If you haven’t created the form yet, head over to ConvertKit first to create the form.
- On the bottom left, click the green “Customise this form” button and then on the blue “Okay” button.
- Click the green “Save” button at the top right to save all your settings. Make sure to click this button regularly so you won’t lose your work.
Important: add your “Thank You Page URL” in LeadPages, NOT in ConvertKit!
3. More custom field options
It’s possible now to make the emails to your customers even more personal! It was already possible to add someone’s name to an email, but now you can also add someone’s country, language, phone number, their children’s names etc. to your email. Basically: anything you want!
By clicking on the image above and signing up for the 30 day free trial, if you stay a member of ConvertKit afterwards, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Win win!