This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may get a small monetary reward if you sign up for a programme using my links, at no extra cost to you. I appreciate it if you'd use my links if you decide to sign up. Thank you!
How to add an external link to a New Kajabi Navigation Menu
On your New Kajabi website you can have different menus, for example at the top right:
You can add links to different areas of your site to these menus (to a Category, a Post or a Page), but you can also link to outside sources. Here’s how to do this:
- At the backend of your New Kajabi account, go to Website, and then Navigation.
- On the right hand side, you will see the Footer and Main Menu and the ‘links’ in these menus.
- You can add new items to these menus by clicking on the +Add Link button for each menu.
- From the dropdown, select Link:
- Add the name of the link (which will show in the menu) and the external link, and click Save.
- If you tick the box, the link will only be shown to logged in users.
- If you want to change the order of the menu items, hover over the two lines on the left of an item, click, and drag them to the right place.